2017 GIVE BACK TAHOE GIVING SEASON
NOVEMBER 28TH – DECEMBER 31ST
Give Back Tahoe – Raise the Bar Challenge December 5th
Your generosity is so appreciated! On Tuesday, December 5th for 24 hours, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Nevada County and North Lake Tahoe will be participating in the Raise the Bar Challenge. Here’s how it works – from among those of you who give $250 or more during this time, donors will be randomly chosen and dollars will be added to their donation!
This is the third year that Tahoe Truckee Community foundation’s generous donors have come together to offer Challenge Grants…what a wonderful way to boost the donation dollars during the first half of the Giving Season!
To learn more about our organization please follow the link below:
You may donate online directly on December 5th or at any time!
COLLECTIVE GIVING = BIGGER IMPACT
The 2017 Give Back Tahoe Giving Season begins on #GivingTuesday! From November 28th – December 31st, all who love North Tahoe – Truckee prove that a community is built one person at a time. Over 60 nonprofits are participating in Give Back Tahoe’s fourth annual collective giving campaign! Learn all about their missions here, and help them reach their year-end goals and jumpstart 2018 with the resources they need.
How your donations can go even further:
– Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation (TTCF) donors are offering Challenge Grants November 28th – December 12th to award nonprofits and their supporters for exemplary fundraising efforts. Connect with your favorite nonprofits to see how you can leverage your dollars to help them win thousands more!
– Our nonprofits have over $360,000 and counting in matching funds
– Find out if your employer offers corporate donations matches
– Become a Business Sponsor! Business Sponsors are absolutely essential to the Give Back Tahoe Giving Season! Email Ashley at email@example.com to learn more today!
– Come to the Give Back Tahoe Variety Show on December 12th from 4pm-8pm at Alibi Ale Works Truckee Public House! You can support our local nonprofits at a community event with live performances, an onsite Challenge Grant, and maybe even hop on stage!
Holiday Giving in our Community, Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation is running the Give Back Tahoe Campaign all of December this year. IF you donate through the campaign, we could raise challenge dollars through the Foundation
• Awarded to 1 organization that receives the most unique donations of $25 or more
from the most U.S. States (location to be determined by billing address)
***GIVE BACK TAHOE VARIETY SHOW CHALLENGE GRANT – DECEMBER
12th – 4PM-8PM (NEW TO 2017)***
1 winner, however much is raised!
TTCF will host a Give Back Tahoe Variety Show with a $25 admission donation fee. All of
the money will be collected for an onsite challenge grant. Upon giving their donation,
attendees will receive a ballot ticket to vote for their favorite nonprofit. They will be asked
to hold their vote, and nonprofit organizations will have an opportunity to work the room
and practice their elevator pitches (the spiel about your organization that is no longer
than an elevator ride – approx. 30 seconds). You’ll receive more votes the more
compelling and concisely you can pitch your nonprofit without overwhelming your
audience. You can also sign up to take the stage at certain times throughout the variety
show for 1 minute to woo the crowd. We’ll tally the votes at the end of the evening and
announce the winner!